Package Calculator




Gross Revenue


Number of CPA Strategy Consultations


Tax Preparation Consulting

Tax Deduction Consulting

Expense Consulting

File State Business Tax Returns

File Federal Business Tax Returns

Business Tax Extensions

You’re in Good Company

We’re the fastest growing tax services provider. Our team of accountants specialize in working with small and medium size businesses.

company icon company icon
company img

Boris Sterlin
Founder of A Bottle Company

customer since 2011

Tax Services We Offer

  • service icon

    All 50 States

    Our professional accountants have extensive tax knowledge in all 50 states.

  • service icon

    Consultation Services

    We can help you locate business expenses for your particular industry. Don’t lose out on tax deductions you deserve.

  • service icon


    Don’t wait until tax season to know how much you owe. We can help you determine your tax obligation prior to the end of the year.

  • service icon


    Our services include free consultation on how to maximize your deductions before the year ends. Take control of your taxes and make them work for you.

  • service icon

    1099 Reporting

    Have vendors that need 1099s? Don’t worry, we are here to help. Our proprietary system will notify you when it is time to do your 1099 reporting.

  • service icon


    We make sure your company is in good standing across all government agencies.

Why BusinessRocket

  • Hassle Free
    Hassle Free
  • Lifetime Customer Service
    Lifetime Customer Service
  • Transparent Pricing
    Transparent Pricing

BusinessRocket combines comprehensive consultation with in-house expertise to facilitate a complete business tax solution for small and medium size businesses. From Federal and State Business Tax preparation services to managing your company’s cash flow using our comprehensive bookkeeping solutions.

When do Businesses file taxes?

Single-Member LLCs and calendar year C-Corporations must file taxes by April 15th or get an approved extension of October 15th. Multi-Member LLCs and S- Corporations must file taxes by March 15th or get an approved extension of September 15th.

How do I get a Business Tax Extension?

All BusinessRocket Tax plan subscribers receive a free yearly extension to file taxes.

Is Filing Taxes the same as filing Annual Reports?

No, when we mention “Taxes” we are referring to the Income Tax returns that need to be done for your business on a state and federal level. In addition to annual income tax, most states have Annual Reports that need to be filed to keep basic information about the business up to date in their records.

How is an LLC taxed?

An LLC is the most flexible business entity. Upon inception, an LLC is either taxed asa disregarded entity (through the owner’s personal taxes) or a partnership (an LLC with more than one member). LLC’s can also elect to be taxed as a C-Corporation oran S-Corporation. Work with your Tax Advisor to determine which structure is best for you.