The State Bar of California Corporate


Apply for CalBar

Take the first step to owning your own firm.


trustpilot iconforbes

Helping Lawyers get Legal

BusinessRocket has helped over 10,000 business get registered and we are the only formation company that will help you through the entire process of becoming a Professional Law Corporation.

How Does It Work?

instruction iconlineline

Register Your Business

BusinessRocket will register your Professional Law Corporation with the California Secretary of State pursuant to all Calbar requirements.

instruction iconlineline

Customize your Documents

The State Bar of California requires specific structure to your newly established business, BusinessRocket will help you setup the Corporation documents to all StateBar Parameters.

instruction iconlineline

Business License

BusinessRocket ensures that your new law firm is complaint with all state and city regulatory bureaus.

instruction icon

CalBar Application

Business Rocket will accurately prepare and review your State of California Bar Application, so you can focus on growing your company.

Why BusinessRocket

  • Hassle Free
    Hassle Free
  • Lifetime Customer Service
    Lifetime Customer Service
  • Transparent Pricing
    Transparent Pricing

What is the difference between a TTC and a LLC??

S-Corporation status is a good option for many small businesses. For qualified owners of a domestic small business, the S-Corporation status provides liability protection to each owner similar to the C-Corporation. However, with the S-Corporation owners can also take advantage of "pass-through taxation". Because the S-Corporation is considered a "pass-through entity" by the IRS, the business itself isn't taxed at the corporate level.

What is an EIN?

An Employer Identification Number (EIN) commonly referred to as a Tax ID Number, is a unique number assigned by the IRS to identify a business entity. Whether operating as a sole-proprietor, LLC or a corporation, every new business should obtain an EIN.