Motor Carrier Permit


Apply for a MCP

The first step to operating your own fleet!

trustpilot iconforbes

You’re in Good Company

BusinessRocket simplifies the process of obtaining your Motor Carrier Permit (MCP) from the Department of Motor Vehicles.

How Does It Work?

instruction iconlineline

Register Your Business

Business Rocket helps to determine the best structure for your business (LLC/Corporation) and registers your company in California.

instruction iconlineline

USDOT & CA# Carrier ID

Business Rocket helps you obtain the required USDOT and CA# carrier identification numbers for your business.

instruction iconlineline

DMV Pull Notice Program

Business Rocket helps with your enrollment in the California DMV Pull Notice Program which is an essential step in obtaining your MCP (If you have employees).

instruction icon

MCP Application

Business Rocket will accurately prepare and review your Motor Carrier Permit Application prior to submitting your documents to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for processing.

Why BusinessRocket

  • Hassle Free
    Hassle Free
  • Lifetime Customer Service
    Lifetime Customer Service
  • Transparent Pricing
    Transparent Pricing

What is the difference between a TTC and a LLC??

S-Corporation status is a good option for many small businesses. For qualified owners of a domestic small business, the S-Corporation status provides liability protection to each owner similar to the C-Corporation. However, with the S-Corporation owners can also take advantage of "pass-through taxation". Because the S-Corporation is considered a "pass-through entity" by the IRS, the business itself isn't taxed at the corporate level.

What is an EIN?

An Employer Identification Number (EIN) commonly referred to as a Tax ID Number, is a unique number assigned by the IRS to identify a business entity. Whether operating as a sole-proprietor, LLC or a corporation, every new business should obtain an EIN.